- Free shipping on orders over $100
- Local pickup available, usually ready in 24 hours
RESURFACING - REFINING PORES - SMOOTHING LINES
Cell Shock Age Intelligence Perfection Booster reduces imperfections, resurfaces, refines pores and smooths lines to create a fresh, radiant complexion. It contains Lactic Acid, a powerful AHA, which exfoliates the skin to reveal a thinner, smoother grain.
Suitable for all skin types, especially oily, blemish prone skins.
Skin type: Normal, Dry, Very dry, Combination/Oily, Sensitive
LACTIC ACID 10% (final formula pH is 3.70): Offers a powerful yet gentle peeling solution.
Of all the forms of AHA, lactic acid is the only one naturally occurring in the skin. It actually protects the natural pH of the skin from external alkalinizing factors. When used in a concentration of at least 1% and linked to a sufficiently low pH, lactic acid is an excellent exfoliator. Under its effect, the skin renews itself faster, and its grain becomes thinner and more even.
The risk of minor irritation cannot be ruled out at this concentration, yet it is minimized as long as product is mixed-in.
The lactic acid used in this formulation is derived from the fermentation of barley and corn. 100% vegan origin.
Size: 0.6 oz / 20 ml
- Produces more resilient and younger looking skin.
- Replenishes and nurtures dry skin conditions.
- Smooths the skin while acting as a protective barrier against oxidative stress.
- Boosts vital skin functions and revitalizes cellular metabolism.
HOW TO USE
- Like the other Age Intelligence Boosters, it has been formulated to mix into anything we can call skincare.
- Perfection Booster should be applied PM only, mixed in the palm of the hand with the Recovery Serum or Essential Serum to maximize results, or directly in your usual cream for a boost.
- For a more intensive effect, it can be applied directly to the skin prior to Recovery or Essential Serum or cream and allowed to penetrate before layering the next product (only for clients whose skin is accustomed to AHAs).
- The use of a high SPF during the day is imperative.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Water/Eau, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA.