A-Lift Body LotionRegular price $90.00
OVERNIGHT VITAMIN A BODY TREATMENT
Hydrate, brighten and tighten the look of skin with this nutrient-rich Overnight Vitamin A Body Treatment lotion—clinically proven to promote skin firmness and skin brightness.
25% LG-Retinex - A proprietary encapsulation of retinol and retinal helps promote skin firmness and elasticity, eliminating the appearance of crepey-looking skin
Bakuchiol - Botanical ingredient helps brighten the skin’s appearance and visibly improve skin tone and clarity
Safflower Seed Oil - Rich in vitamin E to help hydrate and condition skin
Caffeine - Helps boost the skin’s natural metabolism
Size: 4 oz / 120 g
- Exfoliates for smoother, softer, healthier-looking skin
- Helps to brighten the appearance of skin and visibly improve skin tone and clarity
- Improves skin elasticity for a firmer look and feel
HOW TO USE
- We do not recommend using this product during the day, as it contains ingredients that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun.
- At night, dispense a generous amount of A-Lift and apply onto clean, dry skin as you would a lotion.
- Begin using every other night and work up to nightly use, if tolerated.
- For best results, pair with Polish Dual-Action Body Scrub.
- This product is not intended for use on the face.
AQUA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, POLYSORBATE 60, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ETHYL MACADAMIATE, GLYCERIN, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, GLYCOSAMINOGLYCANS, CAFFEINE, BAKUCHIOL, RETINOL, RETINAL, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN) EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE (L), ASTAXANTHIN, MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA (KELP) EXTRACT, NIACINAMIDE, PROLINE (L), SPIRULINA PLATENSIS (PHYCOCYANIN) EXTRACT, TAPIOCA STARCH, LAVANDULA HYBRIDA (LAVANDIN) OIL, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL, CITRUS PARADISI (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, SODIUM GLUCONATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, O-CYMEN-5-OL, LIMONENE, PHENOXYETHANOL, GLUCONOLACTONE, TOCOPHEROL (D-ALPHA), SODIUM BENZOATE, MALIC ACID (L), TREHALOSE (D)