Enhance Lip Plumping Mask
- Free shipping on orders over $100
- Local pickup available, usually ready in 24 hours
An ultra-nourishing lip-plumping mask treatment that drastically conditions lips for a smoother, softer, fuller-looking pout. Formulated with a unique blend of high-performance oils and natural emollients, Enhance delivers intense hydration and helps restore maximum moisture for pillowy soft, more defined-looking lips.
A powerhouse peptide works to help improve the skin’s appearance for visibly fuller, luscious-looking lips, while a botanical bio-polymer creates a moisture barrier for intense hydration that lasts.
The cooling metal tip applicator gently adheres the softening balm to lips for quick absorption and mess-free application. When used regularly, lips appear fuller and feel soft, supple and smooth to the touch.
• Botanical Bio-Polymer - Dramatically conditions lips and creates a moisture barrier for long-lasting hydration
• Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 - Effective peptide that improves the appearance of skin for the look of fuller and more defined-looking lips
• Shea Butter and Cocoa Seed Butter - Ultra-nourishing duo that instantly conditions lips
Size: 0.33 floz / 10 ml
- Improves the appearance of lips for a fuller look
- Softens and smooths lips
- Helps protect against and alleviates chapping, cracking and roughness due to dry skin
- Creates a moisture barrier for intense hydration that lasts
- Doubles as an overnight lip mask treatment for total moisture restoration
HOW TO USE
- Generously apply mask to your lips throughout the day, as needed.
- Apply a thick layer before bed as an overnight treatment.
RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS/ALEURITES FORDI OIL COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), SILICA, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, TRIBEHENIN, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, TOCOPHEROL, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, STEVIA REBAUDIANA LEAF/STEM POWDER (STEVIA), LACTIC ACID.