Facial Boosting Essence
- Free shipping on orders over $85
- Local pickup available, usually ready in 24 hours
MORE THAN A TONIC LOTION
Cell Shock Facial Boosting Essence is a concentrated splash of energetic coolness and nutrients housed in an essence-in-water formula.
Much more than a classic tonic-lotion, this new and sophisticated formula primes skin to enhance the effects of all other products, keeping skin moisture levels high while addressing signs of skin fatigue.
Skin type: Normal, Dry, Very dry
URBAN-DETOX COMPLEX: Clinically proven, modern complex tackles “urban stress” to enhance the skin’s brightness and clarity. Specific protein fractions from Moringa seeds shield skin from environmental pollution, while a Nasturtium stem extract promotes the role of cytoglobin as an oxygen carrier, facilitating the intercellular exchange of toxins.
CELLACTEL 2 COMPLEX: CELL SHOCK's signature skin-revitalizing ingredient helps repair essential skin functions, lifts and regenerates the skin.
Size: 5 oz / 150 ml
- Visibly energizes and freshens the skin.
- Encourages optimal elasticity and skin suppleness.
- Clinically proven to tackle “urban stress”, enhancing skin brightness and clarity.
- Enhances make-up and reduces signs of fatigue.
HOW TO USE
- Apply every morning and evening immediately after your usual cleansing steps, before application of a serum and/or a cream.
- Pour a few drops onto the palm of the hand and smooth over face and neck avoiding the eye area (no need to apply with a cotton pad).
Water/Eau, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Tropaeolum Majus Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Biotin, Maltodextrin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Dextran Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzophenone-4, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 17200 (Red 33), Benzyl Salicylate.