Eryfotona Ageless SPF 50+ Tinted Sunscreen
- Free shipping on orders over $100
- Local pickup available, usually ready in 24 hours
SPF 50+ TINTED MINERAL SUNSCREEN
Eryfotona Ageless is a tinted mineral sunscreen providing broad spectrum protection while simultaneously targeting the signs of photoaging.
This ultralight tinted sunscreen with zinc oxide helps fight the signs of photoaging. Its innovative formula uses 100% mineral SPF 50 sunscreen, an innovative blend of peptides, antioxidants, and DNA Repairsomes® to repair existing sun damage and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Eryfotona Ageless was formulated and tested to be non-comedogenic, meaning it does not clog pores with normal use and making it suitable for oily skin. It can be incorporated into your morning routine.
Recommended for all skin types.
Size: 3.4 floz / 100 ml
- Universal tint
- Water resistant
- Provides high broad spectrum protection
- Provides the perfect finish with a versatile tint
- Non-comedogenic (does not block pores)
- Addresses previous sun damage and supports collagen in the skin
- Dermatologist recommended
HOW TO USE
- Shake well before use.
- Apply the equivalent of 2 finger-lengths on your face and neck, or more if needed, 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- During sun exposure, reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide (10.7%)
Inactive ingredients: Water, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Dibutyl Adipate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Alcohol Denat., Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Nylon-12, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, Fragrance, Bisabolol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-8, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Plankton Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Benzoate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Pentapeptide-34 Trifluoroacetate.