Youth BoosterRegular price $95.00
ANTI-WRINKLE - ANTI-WRINKLE – REVITALIZATION
Cell Shock Age Intelligence Youth Booster with Retinol - Retinyl Pamitate which is the all-time star ingredient against wrinkles and discoloration.
This booster's formulation combines encapsulated retinol and different forms of next-generation retinoids.
It is commonly agreed that regular use of a lower concentration of pure retinol delivers better results than a higher concentration over a short period of time, as anything higher than 0.5% simply tends to trigger too much irritation.
Like the other Age Intelligence Boosters, it has been formulated to mix into anything we can call skincare.
Suitable for all skin types, especially oily, blemish prone skins.
Skin type: Normal, Dry, Very dry, Combination/Oily, Sensitive
PURE RETINOL (encapsulated - smart delivery): Retinol is enclosed in a cyclodextrin – a molecule obtained from natural starch – to increase stability and boost efficacy, ensuring that its action is prolonged over time. Retinol is well known for restoring damaged skin and stimulating cellular rejuvenation. It induces an increase in the skin’s own collagen content while it also promotes surface exfoliation.
RETINYL PALMITATE: This ester combines retinol and palmitic acid - a saturated fatty acid found in some nuts and fruits. After topical application, and under the influence of a specific enzyme naturally present in the skin, retinyl palmitate is partly converted into pure retinol molecules.
Size: 0.6 oz / 20 ml
- Resurfaces and smooths skin texture.
- Reduces pore size and fine lines.
- Reverses signs of photo-aging at a superficial level with a soft peeling.
- Paraben-free - Allergen-Free - Without Phenoxyethanol - Parfum-Free - Colour-free - Vegan - Cruelty-free.
HOW TO USE
- Youth Booster should be applied PM only, mixed in the palm of the hand with Recovery Serum or Essential Serum for maximum results, or directly into your usual cream for a boost.
- For a more intensive effect, it can be applied directly to the skin prior to serum or cream, and allowed to penetrate before layering the next product (only for those who have used Retinol for extended periods of time).
- The use of a high SPF during the day is imperative.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Water/Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, 1,2-Hexanediol, Retinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Saccharide Isomerate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-8, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Darutoside.