Radiance BoosterRegular price $95.00
ILLUMINATING - ANTI-FATIGUE - TONING
Cell Shock Age Intelligence Radiance Booster is a flash of positive energy and freshness. This award-winning booster envelops the skin in the goodness of Vitamin C, toning the skin, reversing photo aging and making the complexion look younger and more vibrant.
The key ingredient, Stay-C® 50 has been clinically shown to reverse the signs of aging and brighten the skin.
Awards: Winner of The Best Skin Brightener of the Year, Marie Claire Beauty Awards 2019
Suitable for all skin types, especially dry and dehydrated skin.
Skin type: Normal, Dry, Very dry, Combination/Oily, Sensitive
STAY-C® 50*: This molecule, obtained by binding pure L-ascorbic acid and Ascorbyl Sodium Phosphate, is a very stable form of vitamin C. Registered as a quasi-drug in Japan, it meets the needs of most skin. Clinical tests on a 3D skin sample and in vivo studies have fully demonstrated its effective brightening effect on the skin.
In topical use, vitamin C is of real benefit to the skin. Recognized as an antioxidant, it illuminates the complexion and reduces the signs of age. Vitamin C tones the skin when used over a prolonged period.
Water soluble in its pure form, it is more stable in the form of a powder, but then the pleasure of the cosmetic ritual is lessened. Here we offer a formula combining pure L-ascorbic acid – the most active, yet least stable form of vitamin C – together with an ascorbic acid salt form, which greatly contributes to better stability in the very high concentration.
Size: 0.6 oz / 20 ml
- Results in fresher-looking, vibrant skin.
- Prolonged use significantly improves the skin’s firmness.
- Reverses photo-aging at the cellular level while providing a strong anti-oxidant defence.
- Paraben-free - Allergen-Free - Without Phenoxyethanol - Parfum-Free - Colour-free - Vegan - Cruelty-free
HOW TO USE
- Radiance Booster can be applied am and/or pm as needed, mixed in the palm of the hand with Recovery Serum or Essential Serum to maximize results, or mixed directly into your usual cream for a boost.
- During the first week, we advise limiting the use to the pm, so as to allow skin to better adapt.
- 2-3 drops are enough, more can be used if needed.
- The use of an adapted UV protection during the day is imperative to better protect the skin (and the vitamin C in the formula!).
Water/Eau, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA.