Age Intelligence Essential Serum
- Free shipping on orders over $100
- Local pickup available, usually ready in 24 hours
REAL BEAUTY COMES FROM HEALTH
Cell Shock Age Intelligence Essential Serum is a serum with an all year-round formula that maintains the skin’s beauty and balance, while strengthening its defenses.
This serum combines prebiotics and probiotics together with Madecassoside® and ATP to create the ultimate skincare maintenance product placing equal weight on health and beauty.
AWARDS: Winner - Best Spa Product Of The Year, SpaChina Wellness & Spa Awards 2020.
Suitable for all skin types, even oily and blemish-prone skins.
Skin type: Normal, Dry, Very dry, Combination/Oily, Sensitive
Skin condition: Dehydration, Enlarged pores, Tired skin, Dull skin
Best for: Tired skin in need of vitality
ACTIBIOME COMPLEX: An innovative combination of prebiotics and probiotics produced from marine-biology and bio-technology. The complex combines the use of a micro-algae, an algae, one specific bacteria ferment (vegan) and natural saccharides. The different nutrients obtained via fermentation ensure the biodiversity and homeostasis of the skin’s own biome (combination of skin’s own resident, non-pathogenic bacteria).
MADECASSOSIDE: Ultra-potent ingredient obtained from the plant Centella asiatica, also known as “tiger herb”. Madecassoside®, isn’t merely the extract of the plant used by most brands, but a purified isolated fraction that soothes stress-induced conditions and rebalances the skin barrier.
Swiss Line was the first Swiss brand to bring this active to the skincare market to soothe the sensation of dryness left by peels, lasers and dermabrasion, a common side effect from these procedures.
ATP (ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE): Skin’s own molecule of cellular energy and intercellular exchange fights stress. Research has shown that ATP has a strong potential as a skin-restoring ingredient and as an energy booster.
Size: 1 oz / 30 ml
- Equalizes levels of water and sebum, both in oilier and drier skin conditions.
- Reverses and prevents dysbiosis - the altering of skin’s normal pH.
- Prevents pro-inflammatory states, maintaining the barrier function.
- Minimizes redness and signs of skin-stress and fatigue.
- Paraben-free - Allergen-free – Alcohol-free - Colour-free - Vegan – Cruelty-free.
- Up to 44% increase in moisturization
- Up to 15% reduction in sebum production (volunteers with oily skin)
- Up to 26% increase in sebum production (volunteers with dry skin)
- 100% of the volunteers had a skin ph balancing positive test
HOW TO USE
- Essential Serum should be applied both am and pm, for best results.
- It is ideal to be mixed in the palm of the hand with any of the Age Intelligence Boosters; used all-year-around during the periods when the use of Recovery Serum isn’t needed.
- Should be followed with the application of the usual moisturizer, or simply of an adapted SPF care.
Water / Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cellulose, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Maris Aqua, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Madecassoside, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Domestica Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Hydrolyzed Algin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Tocopherol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenethyl Alcohol, Saccharide Isomerate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dextran Sulfate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbic Acid.