Evenness BoosterRegular price $95.00
EVEN TONE - ANTI-SPOT
Cell Shock Age Intelligence Evenness Booster reduces the appearance of pigmentation spots and puffiness. This booster evens the skin tone and is the key that unlocks all doors leading to the swift exit of hyper-pigmentation, one of the most complex skincare concerns.
It contains Alpha Arbutin, a more powerful version of classic arbutin used in cosmetology.
Like the other Age Intelligence Boosters, it has been formulated to mix into anything we can call skincare.
Suitable for all skin types, especially oily, blemish prone skins.
Skin type: Normal, Dry, Very dry, Combination/Oily, Sensitive
ALPHA-ARBUTIN: Arbutin is a glycoside phyto-chemical extracted from bearberries, among many other medicinal plants that also contain it.
Applied topically, it strongly inhibits tyrosinase and thus prevents the formation of melanin. Alpha-Arbutin is a much more complex engineered form of arbutin, obtained from the cross linking of the glycoside with one hydroxyl molecule (= oxygen + hydrogen) to form a faster penetrating ingredient. A fast penetration is key for a deep impact on skin, before arbutin is degraded by skin’s own enzymes, and loses power.
Alpha Arbutin, a more powerful version of classic arbutin used in cosmetology, contributes to a reduction in the appearance of age-related spots.
It is used at the highest possible concentration of 2% as opposed to the standard concentration of less than 1%.
Size: 0.6 oz / 20 ml
- Lightens existing spots and prevents their reappearance.
- Evens out the skin tone.
- Paraben-free, allergen-free, without phenoxyethanol, parfum-free, colour-free, vegan, cruelty-free.
HOW TO USE
- Evenness Booster can be applied am and/or pm as needed, mixed in the palm of the hand with Recovery Serum or Essential Serum to maximize results, or directly into your usual cream for a boost.
- 2-3 drops are enough, more can be used if needed.
- Just as is the case with vitamin C, the use of adapted UV protection during the day is imperative to better protect the skin (and the alpha-arbutin!).
Water/Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alpha-Arbutin, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA.