Eye Zone Booster
- Free shipping on orders over $100
- Local pickup available, usually ready in 24 hours
DE-PUFF – LIGHTEN EYE SHADOWS – SMOOTH FINE LINES - 100% VEGAN
Concentrated de-puffing eye booster, perfect for frequent travelers and irregular sleepers with tired eyes.
The 2% targeted caffeine significantly increases drainage around the eye area while detoxing the delicate skin for a fresh-looking, rested look. Plant-based ceramides facilitate better skin cohesion and help to reduce fine lines.
Watery gel; made to layer with anything we can call eye care!
Winner of the Woman Home Clever Skincare Awards 2021
One to Watch category Beauty Insider
The Best Eye Care Products 2019
Skin type: All Skin types
Texture: Lightweight gel-serum
Skin condition: Dark circles Puffiness
Scent: Fragrance free
CAFFEINE: Helps to reduce puffiness and calm swelling as it improves micro-circulation and works as a natural blood vessel constrictor.
CERAMIDES: With a strong moisturizing action, as well as anti-elastase and anti-collagenase properties, these plant-obtained ceramides help restore and strengthen the barrier function, improving skin’s resilience and elasticity.
Size: 0.5 oz / 15 ml
- Great de-puffing fast results and dark-circles reduction.
- Reduces fine lines.
- Reverses signs of fatigue and lack of sleep.
- Paraben-free - Allergen-Free - Without Phenoxyethanol - Parfum-Free - Colour-free - Vegan - Cruelty-free
HOW TO USE
- One drop of Eye Zone Booster applied am and pm, before application of the usual eye cream or eye serum.
- Unlike the other boosters that are meant to be mixed in, the Eye Zone booster is meant to be used underneath the eye cream or on its own.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caffeine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Flour Lipids, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Darutoside.